ATE Membership currently stands at 1400 direct members and 7500 indirect members drawn from private business firms, companies and some parastatal organizations.
ATE members are classified into 10 sectors which are:
1. Agriculture, Forest and Fishing Sector
2. Oil and Gas Sector
3. Banking and Financial Institutions Sector
4. Mining and Construction Sector
5. Commerce and Trade Sector
6. Transportation and Communication Sector
7. Hospitality and Tourism Sector
8. Industries and Manufacturing Sector
9. Social Service Sector (Health, Education & Utilities)
10. Private Security Sector
Why join ATE?
- Advisory and Representation on Employment and Labour Matters
- Networking for visibility and Business opportunities
- Creating and maintaining a conducive working environment
- Participation in Employer of the Year Award (EYA)
- Eligibility to attend Meetings and forums
- Timely information and Communication on relevant issues
- Compliance with local and international standards
- Discounts on ATE paid for services
- Free legal advisory services
How to Join?
Step 2: Attach required documents with payment detail/proof