Be equipped with adequate knowledge and skills of finance to effectively manage the business organisation, understand the concepts, language, basic rules of accounting and finance, build confidence in applying the practical financial tools learnt to evaluate investment, finance, make other business decisions, analyse accounting data, evaluate strategic options interpret corporate financial performance and business environment.
- Financila Statement Basics,
- Financial Statement Manipulation
- Budgetting and Budget control
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Valuation Ratios and Management Assists
- Time Value of Money
- Investment Decision Techniques
- Cost of Capital and Risk Management
- Business Owners
- HR Practitioners
- Project Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Sales & Marketing Managers
- IT Managers
- HR Managers
- Understand the language associated with Finance
- How to use Financial Terms and Analysis Techniques
- Read and Assess Company Performance using Financial Statements
- Recognize the link between Organizational Strategy and Financial Objectives
- Use the numbers to your best advantage to make more informed decisions
6th - 8th November 2019
8:30 AM - 04:30 PM
Holiday Inn-Dar es salaam
Members: Tshs. 700,000/= per participant.
Non-Members: Tshs. 850,000/= per participant.
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive
The fee will cover tuition fees fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza or Arusha.
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
Swift Code: NLCBPZTXXX
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name
Training registration form should be received at least 1 week prior the training date..