- The business value chain
- Changing Landscape & Role of HR Person
- Strategic Recruitment and Selection
- Talent Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Retention
- Effective Coaching
- Mentoring Modern L&D (Building a Supply Chain of Skills)
- Performance Management
- Reward and Benefits
- Leadership Strategies to Develop Employee Engagement
- Employee Retention Strategies
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME
- understand the HR oaradigm shift and HRBP
- Strengthening the link with Organisations culture, results and Individual
- Measure performance by emphasizing competencies that are needed across occupational specialties
- Describe work and what is required from Employees in jobs in a broader and more comprehensive way.
- Measuring, analyzing and reporting human resources outputs and Impact on business on organisation objective
- Align individual and team performance with organisation, vision, strategies and the external environment
- Business Owners
- Directors of Human Capital
- Talent Specialists
- HR officers
- Line Managers
- Senior HR Practitioners
- HR Practitioners
- HR Managers
Members: TZS 1,000,000/= per participant.
Non-Members: TZS 1,200,000/= per participant.
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive
The fee will cover tuition fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza or Arusha.
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
Swift Code: NLCBPZTXXX
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name.
For more information and registration, kindly contact Training Team through:
Mobile: +255 683 932 308, +255 682 429 292
Telephone : +255 22 2762158/59