This program will explore how best Human Resource Measurements can transform HR departments into strategic partners for performance improvement and efficiency maximization.
Most of HR reports are just narrative, activity based stories and do not measure and track the impact of HR on their business. By measuring and communicating the HR metrics to the Management on time, will help to clarify the questions they have, reduce their frustrations and demonstrate the value of HR in achieving the business objectives.
- Overview of Human Resource Metrics
- HR Business Partner Concept
- Linking Departmental Plans and Strategies to Organizational Strategies
- Criteria for Selecting HR Metrics that matter
- Calculating HR Metrics Available
- Tools and Technology Track Metrics
- What Organizational Leaders need to know about Metrics
- CEOs and General Managers
- HR Directors, HRBPs
- Line Managers
- General HR Practitioners and Administrators
- Learning & Development Managers
- Finance & Administration Managers
- Consultants and Business owners
2nd - 3rd August 2018 at Holiday Inn,
Dar es Salaam
Members: TZS 500,000.00 per participant.
Non-Members: TZS 650,000.00 per participant.
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive
The fee will cover tuition fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza or Arusha
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
Swift Code: NLCBPZTXXX
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name
Training registration form should be received at least 3 days prior the training date.
For more information and registration, kindly contact Training Team through:
Mobile: +255 683 932 308, +255 787 080 412
Telephone : +255 22 2762158/59