This programme will provides tools to focus on the important roles of the individual in building client loyalty, creating a positive impression from customer satisfaction to customer delight and contributing to a workplace service culture.
- Attitude for the service
- Customer needs and expectations
- Essential customer handling skills and steps
- Inbound and Outbound Telephone etiquette
- Creating a Positive and lasting impression
- Smile service culture
- Creating loyal customers
- Internal customer service
- The 5Ps of customer service
- Communication skills/Inter-personal skills
- Managing customer complaints
- Handling various customer Types and Behaviors
- Service to sales
- Customer services Managers
- Front Office Managers
- Customer services Trainers
- Front Office Representatives
- Bank Tellers
- Call Centre Supervisors
- Call Centre Representativee
- Sales Representatives
- Employees who interact with customers/Manage Interaction with customers
Members: Tshs. 700,000/= per participant.
Non-Members: Tshs. 850,000/= per participant
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive
The fee will cover tuition fees fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza or Arusha.
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
Swift Code: NLCBPZTXXX
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name
Training registration form should be received at least 1 week prior the training date.
For more information and registration, kindly contact Training Team through:
Mobile: +255 683 932 308, +255 682 429 292
Telephone : +255 22 2762158/59