- Have you registered yourself with Workers Compensation Fund (WCF)?
- Do you know the penalties associated by not complying?
- Do you know how to file Compensation Claim?
Let us meet on 15th – 17th August 2018 at Nashera Hotel, Morogoro for experience sharing, knowledge and skills acquisition on the Workers Compensation Act 2008 to avoiding its associated pitfalls by not complying with the Law and its Regulations
- Application and extent of coverage of the Act
- Establishment and Management of the Workers Compensation Fund
- Obligations of Employers under the Act including Payment of Contributions to the Fund and the Furnishing of Returns of Earnings
- Right to Compensation by injured Employees or their Dependants in case an Employee dies
- Procedures for Submitting Claims on Compensation.
- Amount of Compensation Payable to an injured Employee or his/her Dependants.
- Medical Aid and Rehabilitation Benefits.
- Settlement of Disputes arising out of the Administration and Enforcement of the Act.
- Challenges of the Law.
- SHE Representatives, OHS Managers/Officers
- Occupational Doctors
- Insurance Managers
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- HR Practitioners and Administrators
- Finance Managers
- Trade Union Representatives
- Consultants and Business owners
15th - 17th August 2018
8:30 A.M. - 04:30 P.M.
Nashera Hotel, Morogoro
Members: TZS 700,000.00 per participant.
Non-Members: TZS 850,000.00 per participant.
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive
The fee will cover tuition fees fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza or Arusha.
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
Swift Code: NLCBPZTXXX
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name.
Training registration form should be received at least 1 week prior the training date.
For more information and registration, kindly contact Training Team through:
Mobile: +255 683 932 308, +255 682 429 292
Telephone : +255 22 2762158/59