This training will take you through The New Labour Laws Regulations issued in 2017, nuts and bolts on the standard rules and guidelines operating at the workplace and changes that are affecting the Labour laws in the era of globalization. Stay tuned on the gaps that exist in Tanzania Employment Laws and avoid legal pitfalls that can be costly to your organisation.
- Labour Laws Regulations - 2017
- Review of the miscellaneous amendments made in the labour laws in 2015.
- Challenges facing employers on handling of Labour issues at the workplace
- Employment Standards
- Employment Contracts and Termination of Employment
- Prevention of Discrimination & Harassment at the Workplace
- Challenges facing Employers in Ensuring Freedom of Association at the Workplace
- Role of Collective Bargaining in Promoting Productivity and Harmonious Labour Relations
- Prevention of Labour Disputes at the Workplace
- Application of Code of Good Practice by the Courts
- Dealing with Grievances at the Workplace
- Handling of Disciplinary Procedures at the Workplace
- Chairing of Disciplinary Proceedings at the Workplace
Top level Managers and Line Managers
Disciplinary Committee Members
Workers’ Union Representatives
02nd - 06th July 2018
8:30 A.M. - 04:30 P.M.
Gold Crest Hotel, Arusha
For more information and registration, kindly contact Training Team through:
Mobile: +255 683 932 308, +255 682 429 292
Telephone : +255 22 2762158/59