This training will take you through The New Labour Laws Regulations issued in 2017, nuts and bolts on the standard rules and guidelines operating at the workplace and changes that are affecting the Labour laws in the era of globalization. Stay tuned on the gaps that exist in Tanzania Employment Laws and avoid legal pitfalls that can be costly to your organisation.
- Labour Laws Regulations - 2017
- Review of the miscellaneous amendments made in the labour laws in 2015.
- Challenges facing employers on handling of Labour issues at the workplace
- Employment Standards
- Employment Contracts and Termination of Employment
- Prevention of Discrimination & Harassment at the Workplace
- Challenges facing Employers in Ensuring Freedom of Association at the Workplace
- Role of Collective Bargaining in Promoting Productivity and Harmonious Labour Relations
- Prevention of Labour Disputes at the Workplace
- Application of Code of Good Practice by the Courts
- Dealing with Grievances at the Workplace
- Handling of Disciplinary Procedures at the Workplace
- Chairing of Disciplinary Proceedings at the Workplace
- Top level Managers and Line Managers
- HR Practitioners
- Disciplinary Committee Members
- Workers’ Union Representatives
03rd - 07th December 2018 8:30 A.M. - 04:30 P.M.
Gold Crest Hotel, Mwanza
Members: TZS 1,000,000/= per participant.
Non-Members: TZS 1,200,000/= per participant.
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive
The fee will cover tuition fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza and Arusha
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
Swift Code: NLCBPZTXX
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name
Training registration form should be received at least 1 week prior the training date.
For more information and registration, kindly contact Training Team through: